- The Talent voluntarily consents to participate in the Dare2Dream TV Reality show, which is giving him the opportunity to showcase his/her talents and him/herself through different media channels (TV, online, radio, print etc…)
- The Talent must be 18 years old or above
- The Talent gives his/her consent to utilize all (Pictures, Videos and any other recording format) for all the social media, TV, flyers, posters and promotions of any type
- The Talent agrees to participate on the D2D Casting fully until he/she is eliminated or voted out or asked to leave. He/she will be punctual, respectful of other people and things and will behave in a well-mannered and responsible way.
- In case selected, the Talent must be available to take part in the DARE2DREAM Grand Finale/Fashion Show and its preparations from the 8th of September till the 11th of September 2017 (dates to be confirmed) (transportation will be provided)
- The Talent must Follow Dare2Dream on Facebook and Instagram. (@dare2dreamng)
- The Top 5 Talents must come at their own expenses to the SELECTIONS venue in the University:
UniLag, Afe Babalola Hall, 31st of July and 1st of August
Step1: The Talent posts 2 different videos performing his talent on his own timeline (Instagram or Facebook) using the hashtag #D2DTalentSearch and #Dare2Dream (entry closes by midnight on Tuesday 25th)
Step2: On Thursday 27th July 2017, 10 Talents will be selected and their works will be posted on the Dare2Dream official pages for voting.
Step3: On Saturday 29th July 2017, The top 5 Talents (with highest amount of “Likes” and recognizable talent) will be selected to perform before panelists of top Nigerians in the entertainment industry during the show at UNILAG and the winner gets to perform in front of corporate Nigerian elites and the creme de la creme of Lagos at the grand finale at Federal Palace Hotel