· The Designer voluntarily consent to participate in the Dare2Dream TV Reality show, which is giving him the opportunity to showcase his talents and himself through different media channels (TV, online, radio, print);
· The Designer must be 18 years old or above;
· The outfits the designer will showcase during castings must be his/her own and he/she must own the copyright to these designs/outfits;
· The designer gives his/her consent for all images and designs (Pictures, Videos and any other recording format) to be utilized for all platforms including social media, television, flyers, posters and promotions of any type;
· The designer agrees to participate in the Dare2Dream casting fully until he/she is eliminated or voted out or asked to leave. He/she will be punctual, respectful of other people and their properties and will behave in a well-mannered and responsible way;
· If selected, the designer must be available to take part in the DARE2DREAM Grand Finale/Fashion Show and its preparations from the 8th of September till the 11th of September 2017 (transport and accommodation will be provided);
· The designer must be following Da Viva and Dare2Dream on Facebook and Instagram to be eligible for this competition;
· The Top 5 designers must come at their own expenses to the SELECTION venue at the University Of Lagos, AfeBabalola Hall, on the 1st and 2nd August 2017.